The Loft Studio Rental Agreement – Terms and Conditions
1. Payment Options and Terms:
• Credit Card payments can be made directly on our booking form, at the time you submit your booking. Credit card payments can also be made directly on our online invoices (If we have sent you one). We also accept credit card payments in the studio.
• Debit payments can be made through Interac e-transfer (email transfer).
• Cash payments can be made in the studio.
• Full booking payment must be made in order to secure your time reservation. Additional payments (ie. Assistance, backdrop and other consumables) can be paid for at the studio at the end of the rental period.
• Any equipment damage will be covered in cash, payable to The Loft Studio. The cash amount payable will be the value of the item to be purchased, in new condition, with priority shipping.
• Any property or fixture damage will be covered in cash, payable to The Loft Studio. The cash amount payable will be determined by a legal representative of The Loft Studio. This amount is to be the fair amount including material and labour costs.
• Cancellations can be made at any time but cancelations made 48 hours or less will still be billed full price.
*Please note that our services are not taxable at this point in time (i.e. we cannot legally collect taxes). This means that you will not be charged any taxes on your payments, but it also means that you will not be able to claim the receipt on your tax refund.
The Loft Studio is protected by video surveillance at all times. Recordings are only accessed in the event that a crime has been or has thought to have been committed. “Crime” includes (but is not limited to) theft or assault. This is in place for The Loft Security and yours.